The Church of S. Ulrich was built in 1842, at the behest of the then parish priest, Martin Tappeiner and, on the altarpiece, there is an image of the Bishop of St. Ulrich.
description to arrive at destination
From Reschen or Meran to Laas to the Badplatz and from ther following the signs to Tarnell.
The car can be parked at the curch parking place.
By the Venosta train to Laas.
For more information on the timetables, see www.sii.bz.it