The Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary dates from 1499 and the side chapel was added around 1600. It had to be rebuilt after being burned down both in 1885 and in 1924. Today it is considered one of the most beautiful sacral baroque examples in the entire Venosta Valley. The church is open all year. Worship Sun 8.30 am in German
From Reschen or Meran to Tschengls - in the Center of the town.
The car can be parked at the parking place near the church.
By the Venosta train to Eyrs and on foot to Tschengls (ca. 15 minutes).For more information on the timetables, see www.sii.bz.it