250 g bread for dumplings
50 g onion finely chopped
1/4 clove garlic, finely chopped
50 g butter
200 g Montemaria cheese, diced
40 g wheat flour
1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- Place the bread in a suitable bowl. Sauté onion and garlic in butter. Add cheese, flour, parsley, eggs, milk, salt, and pepper, and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Allow to stand for 15 minutes while covered, then form the gnocchi and boil them in salted water for about 10 minutes over low heat, keeping the pot quite covered.
150 g sour cream
1 pinch of sugar
- Mix the cream and sour cream together and bring to the boil in a suitable saucepan, season with salt and pepper, adding a pinch of sugar.
20 g butter
20 g onions, finely chopped
1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
600 g fresh spinach washed
- Melt butter in a frying pan, and fry the onion and garlic lightly. Add the washed and drained spinach and cook 2-3 minutes, seasoning to taste.
50 g hard cheese grated
1-2 tbsp parsley finely chopped
- Place spinach on plates and add the drained gnocchi. Cover with sour cream sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese and parsley.