St. John's parish Church was built around 1200 on top of a previous structure and was rebuilt in the 19th Century after being destroyed in a fire. Inside, there is a sober-looking apse and of particular note is the relief showing the Saints Alexander, Marzio and Sisinnio.
Worship Sat 7.30 pm, Sun 10 am (Winter Sat 6 pm, Sun 10 am)
description to arrive at destination
Lasa, Center of the town - Via Venosta