With the Mobilcard
you can enjoy unlimited use of all public means of transport in South Tyrol on one, three or seven consecutive days.
The Mobilcard is available in three variations for adults, children and youths:
- Mobilcard 1 day
- Mobilcard 3 consecutive days
- Mobilcard 7 consecutive days
With the Mobilcard you can use all public means of transport of the South Tyrolean Transport Association. Included:
- regional trains in South Tyrol all the way to Trento (marked with an R in the train timetable)
- city buses and intercity buses
- cable cars: Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien (currently closed), Colle/Kohlern, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
- the Renon/Ritten railway and the Mendola/Mendel cable cars
- The Postbus Switzerland between Malles/Mals and Müstair
|Price Junior (6-13 years)|
|Mobilcard 7 days ||Euro 45,00||Euro 22,50|
|Mobilcard 3 days||Euro 30,00 ||Euro 15,00|
|Mobilcard 1 day||Euro 20,00||Euro 10,00|
Children up to 6 years travel free of Charge.
The Mobilcard can be purchased in all sales offices of the South Tyrolean Transport Association, in all offices of the Tourism Associations, and in many accommodation providers. The card has to be validated in the public means of transport at each ride. You do not have to provide a target destination.