The museumobil Card combines 2 offers: the use of all public means of transport in South Tyrol and free entry to participating private and public museums and all regional museums in South Tyrol.
With the museumobil Card you can use all public means of transport of the South Tyrolean Transport Association:
- regional trains in South Tyrol all the way to Trento (marked with an R in the train timetable)
- all city buses and intercity buses
- the cable cars to Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien (currently closed), Colle/Kohlern, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
- the Renon/Ritten railway and the Mendorla/Mendel cable cars
- The Postbus Switzerland between Malles/Mals and Müstair (Switzerland)
Terms & Conditions of use:
The 3-day card can be used on 3 days, and the 7-day card can be used on 7 consecutive days starting from the first day of use (museums or transport).
|museumobil Card 7 days||Euro 34,00|
|museumobil Card 3 days||Euro 30,00|
Juniorcard: Children and youths from 6 to 14 years. Children up to 6 years travel free of Charge.
The card has to be validated in the public means of transport at each ride. You do not have to provide a target destination. The card has to be validated at the respective machine in the museums. Each museum can be visited only once with the card. Additional services like guided tours, pedagogical activities in the museums and special events are not included in the museumobil Card unless specifically stated.