The museumobil Card combines 2 offers: the use of all public means of transport in South Tyrol and free entry to participating private and public museums and all regional museums in South Tyrol.
With the museumobil Card you can use all public means of transport of the South Tyrolean Transport Association:
- regional trains in South Tyrol all the way to Trento (marked with an R in the train timetable)
- all city buses and intercity buses
- the cable cars to Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
- the Renon/Ritten railway and the Mendorla/Mendel cable cars
- The Postbus Switzerland between Malles/Mals and Müstair (Switzerland)
Terms & Conditions of use:
The 3-day card can be used on 3 days, and the 7-day card can be used on 7 consecutive days starting from the first day of use (museums or transport).
|museumobil Card 7 days||Euro 34,00|
|museumobil Card 3 days||Euro 30,00|
Juniorcard: Children and youths from 6 to 14 years. Children up to 6 years travel free of Charge.