The little Church of St. Martin lies above Lasa on a small morainic hill. The church was documented for the first time in 1323 although its origin most probably precedes that date. The discovery of clay shards and glass dating from the Roman period, in addition to bronze sheets and other prehistoric remnants, would suggest that this once was an ancient settlement and place of worship.
description to arrive at destination
From Reschen or Meran to Laas - Schmiedgasse.
The car can be parked near the church.
By the Venosta train to Laas.
For more information on the timetables, see www.sii.bz.it