The Church of St. Nicholas is a late gothic construction presumably dating from around 1500. In 1786 the church was secularised, in line with the reforms instituted by Emperor Joseph II and there are no remaining traces of its original function. In 1984 the church was restored and today it is used to house exhibitions.
description to arrive at destination
From Reschen or Meran to Laas.
The car can be parked at the public parking pleace near the church (ca- 5-10 min. on foot).
By the Venosta train to Laas.
For more information on the timetables, see www.sii.bz.it