With the Mobilcard
you can enjoy unlimited use of all public means of transport in South Tyrol on one, three or seven consecutive days.
The Mobilcard is available in three variations for adults, children and youths:
- Mobilcard 1 day
- Mobilcard 3 consecutive days
- Mobilcard 7 consecutive days
With the Mobilcard you can use all public means of transport of the South Tyrolean Transport Association. Included:
- regional trains in South Tyrol all the way to Trento (marked with an R in the train timetable)
- city buses and intercity buses
- cable cars: Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Colle/Kohlern, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
- the Renon/Ritten railway and the Mendola/Mendel cable cars
- The Postbus Switzerland between Malles/Mals and Müstair
|Mobilcard 7 days ||Euro 28,00|
|Mobilcard 3 days||Euro 23,00 |
|Mobilcard 1 day||Euro 15,00|
Juniorcard: Children and youths from 6 to 14 years. Children up to 6 years travel free of Charge.