The Church of the Sacred Spirit is a 14th century gothic construction, which, in 1499, was destroyed in a great fire and was subsequently rebuilt in 1514. The church is dedicated to the Holy Trinity and houses several frescos dating to the 13th and 16th centuries. The church of the Sacred Spirit is a typical construction of the period complete with portal, inset windows, marble cornerstones and choir stall.
description to arrive at destination
From Reschen or Meran to Schlanders.
Visit as part of the art-historical guide, Tue 10 a.m., April-October Booking necessary, Tourim office Silandro-Lasa Tel. +39 0473 730155
The car can be parked at the parking pleace near the church.
By the Venosta train to Schlanders.
For more information on the timetables, see www.sii.bz.it