Furstenburg Castle in Burgeis/ Burgusio is a fortress erected in the 13th century on behalf of the Bishop Conrad of Chur (1272 - 1282). In the 16th and 17th centuries A.D. it was however restructured according to the style of the time. The oldest part of the castle is the tower which displays walls of a three meters thick diameter.In 1996, the tower collapsed and was subsequently extended by the then director Georg Flora. Today, the Fürstenburg is home to a technical school for agriculture and forestry. Visits only possible with a guided tour between 01 July and 31 August (german or italian language).