With the Mobilcard
you can enjoy unlimited use of all public means of transport in South Tyrol on one, three or seven consecutive days.
The Mobilcard is available in three variations for adults, children and youths:
- Mobilcard South Tyrol 1 day
- Mobilcard South Tyrol 3 days
- Mobilcard South Tyrol 7 days
With the Mobilcard South Tyrol you can use all public means of transport of the South Tyrolean Transport Association. Included:
- regional trains in South Tyrol all the way to Trento (marked with an R in the train timetable)
- city buses and intercity buses
- cable cars: Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
- the Renon/Ritten railway and the Mendorla/Mendel cable cars.
- The PostBus Switzerland between Malles and Müstair (Switzerland CH)
|| Price Adults
| Mobilcard South Tyrol 7 days
|| 28.00 Euro
| Mobilcard South Tyrol 3 days
|| 23.00 Euro
| Mobilcard South Tyrol 1 day
| 15.00 Euro
The Mobilcard can be purchased in all sales offices of the South Tyrolean Transport Association, in all offices of the Tourism Associations, and in many accommodation providers.
JuniorCard: Children and youths from 6 to 14 years. Children up to 6 years travel free of charge.