3-country Summercard Gold
Boundless enjoyment: our cross-border Summercard Gold is your ticket for an easygoing and recreative holiday. Buses, trains, cable cars, museum and even a boat are available for you, your family and friends.
Valid 3 days and 6 in 7 days
3 days € 41,00
6 in 7 days € 53,00
Children born 2003 or later: free
Unlimited use from 5 cable cars
- cable car Belpiano (02.06. - 15.10.2017)
- cable car Malga di S. Valentino (24.06. - 15.10.2017)
- cable car Mutzkopf (25.05. - 15.10.2017)
- cable car Bergkastel (02.06. - 05.06.2017 10.06. - 15.10.2017)
- cable car Scuol
1 bike transport include (cable cars)
- for holders of the 3 countries Summer Card Gold a one bike transportation is included for a familiarizaition tour
3 or 7 days mobility in South Tirol inclusive the Val Venosta train, Tirol and Engadina Bassa
- Unlimited use of public transport from Martina/Nauders/Resia or Melago (I)
- Free use of the Val Venosta trains between Malles and Merano/Bolzano including the use of town and city buses (I)
- Free use of the Swiss bus between Malles and Müstair (CH)
- Free use of the Swiss bus betwenn Martina - Scuol and Martina - Samnaun (CH)
- Free use public transports from Nauders to Landeck, Samnaun, Serfaus, Fiss, Ladis, and Kaudertal (only post bus line) (A)
- One free boat trip with the MS Hubertus across the lake Reschensee (from July until October)
30% discount for the road that leads to the glacier in Kaunertal and the cable car "Karlesjochbahn" 3100 m
Culture and customs
- Unlimited admission in the museum Curon (each Wednesday afternoon)
- Unlimited admission in the bunker of Reschen (guided tour each Friday from June to October)
- Unlimited admission "Altfinstermünz" from Tue.-Sun. (June to October)
Play - Rate - Vicotory!
- Beach volleyball field in Nauders
Free children's programme
- Treasure hunt on the adventure trail "Talaiwald"
- Unlimited admission in the adventure land "Goldseewasser"