The acquaprad National Park Visitors Center
is found in Prato allo Stelvio. The modern building hosts an interactive presentation explaining the importance of water in the mountains. Water is indeed a vital element in the life of the Stelvio National Park
and is a central theme in the permanent exhibition.
35 local fish species can be seen in twelve spectacular tanks. In an impressive manner, visitors will receive insight into the local fish fauna – from mountain streams to rivers, from high mountain lakes to the floodplain.
The aquaprad Programm
- Continuous exhibition ‘Amongst The Fish – A Journey Into A Strange World‘
- Special exhibitions
- Guided groups – booking necessary.
- Age-appropriate schooling programmes
- Excursions to the Prader Sand
- Preparation for a fishing exam